06 June 2012

yOu

you were there to light my day . .

you were there to guide me through . . 

from my days down and on . .
 
i'll never stop thinking of you . .

how can i forget all that . .

when you're the one who make me smile . . 

you'll always be a part of me . . 

how i wish you were still mine . . 

never will forget the day . .

how we've met and came this far . .

we all know we got this feeling . .

but somehow it has to end up here . .

i know it's me who said goodbye . .

and that's the hardest thing to do . . 

cause you mean so much to me . .

and guide the truth from me to you . .

for all the things i've done and said . .

for all the hurt that i've caused you . . 

i hope you will forgive me baby . .

cause that wasn't what i meant to do . . . . .







thanks for reading ! jangan malu-malu nak komen tau (◕‿-)

0 00 orang sedang berbuenO:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...